Monday, February 1, 2010

Something, something... a plunger!

Today is the day for internet updates, woot! I added a new song to my website, and I even made a status update on the insufferable facebook. Didn't write anything of value or meaning... Never do... I don't have anything to update this blog with, & i don't even know why I started it, but the good news is... only three or four random crazy stalkers will ever read this, so I can be a little bit more liberal with my tongue... I've been feeling crazy lately... the only reason I ever made a website was for art. I wonder if I'll make any good art ever? I look over this crap and feel embarrassed. I should just leave my old website as an archive for all my old crappy art and make a new website that highlights the five or so good things I've ever made. Life has been hectic lately and I find myself scraping my fingernails against the walls. I'm always surrounded by people, yet always a miserable lonely wretch. I wish i knew what the hell was wrong with me... This is unsatisfactory and I'd rather bitch about shit to my journal. I'll probably remember I updated this blog in a week and feel compelled to delete this post. Until then, god bless your creepy souls, three or four stalker people... You'res all I gots....

No comments:

Post a Comment