Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another mouthful of bile to be spewed....

***also published way later, 15th of may...  ---Stuff I think is funny, but realistically, isolates me from people I could potentially be friends with   =]     ****




  • Slide One, title, Initial caps on "Spewed"
Ok, so
It's official,
I haven't slept in years
so now I want to gush like a kid,
About shit I haven't cared about... since I was a kid

Do you remember what it felt like to be young and confident? Do you remember what it felt like to be a bitter, old, washed-up ass, in a young, handsome body?

Do you believe that italics make me sarcastic...?

let me start over...

Uh.... I used to think about "duality"....  ha.
I guess it was something I'd heard of all my life.
Ying and Yang
Yes & No
Black and white
whatever cliche opposite example is applicable. 

I guess, being raised in america, in a parochial school no less, I was at a predisposition to believe in christianity as a youngster.... offensive?   ...   let me start again...

I always say it, "Organized religion is like organized sports, it sucks the will to.... it.. uh, well... "  what was it I said again?
oh yeah, fuck that shit. Sports teams, combustion engines, etc...    wait...  one more try at being civilized...  

Right, here's my point: 

Your religion is more often than not, [I only assume, I have no statistics] dictated by your culture and geography...      Holy fuck!!!   worst blog post ever....  millionth re-try...

nope
I give up...

No comments:

Post a Comment