Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September (What's Crappenin')

*****  I've been redesigning my website and it's almost finished, so check it;    Drake Arnold . com




*****  I've been working on producing endless amounts of paintings, for what I am calling my "Painting Factory".  It is my intention to give all these painting away for free to random strangers I meet. I am kick starting this effort by bringing hopefully about three hundred paintings with me to the BlackWater Music Festival to pass out. Hope to see you there!    =)












*****  Here is a video my friend Laura made recently, featuring one of my songs,  Aphrodite;
"Isaiah"




*****  Here is some of the Frank music, courteously uploaded to Youtube by my friend Katie;

"Number Two"

"Drakes' Gay"
"The Ballad of Ravis"

1 comment: