Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Soufflé au Charabia...

Is the name of one of my songs...

I made a post about it with the lyrics right after I recorded it.
Here is the link to that post;  Souffle au Charabia Lyrics

Well here's the music video for that song that I just threw together a year later for no apparent reason;


and lastly, just for fun, this is what I got when I just tried to run the "french" lyrics through a translator. 


Gibberish Souffle

Ehtwah, of cottage cheese,
 In a bowl, mix Faucette,
Cheese, the white juan,
Johns, eggs, and cream. 
Ajouater a clamp, salt and poivréon.

Students, and the dress,
Parade through the streets to demand,
Money to passers-by,
Or they throw,
Flour, flour and eggs.

Pour into mold, and as flour,
Put in preheated oven, When he came out of a crazy,
To form the crust, buttered soufflé,
Put that needs to go up, When he came out of the insane,
Serve, immediate - ing hot, but - the pan.

Wishing you, an iron,
Kitchen hell and eggs,
he told me that soon we would put,
Everybody in, Prozac face fear.



No comments:

Post a Comment